From Secret Maryo Chronicles Wiki
- Tutorial - This tutorial explains how to use the built-in level editor to create new levels and edit existing ones.
- Manual - Manual for the level editor.
- Design Guidelines - Tips on better level design.
- Creating an Overworld - Basic Steps to Create an Overworld.
- Overview - Image Settings and a small look into the engine.
- Install from package - Instructions for installing Secret Maryo Chronicles on Ubuntu (Dapper and later) from repository.
- Compiling from source on Ubuntu or Mac OS X - Instructions for building Secret Maryo Chronicles from source on Ubuntu, Mac or other Linux distributions.
- Extracting Music - A subsection of the tarball page, this gives instructions for how to add the music package into your Linux install.
- Quick Guide to Inkscape - Paths, Cloning, Groups, Clips, Masks, Layers and Gradients.
- Create 3D Looking Objects - Create 3D looking objects using linked offsets, Gaussian blur, and clip objects to create a simple sprite.
- Cloning and tiling - One of the most useful features.
- Filter effects: Lighting - Lighting effects can help in creating a feeling of depth in you image.
- Turbulence filter effect - Super detailed graphics need this :)
- Tutorials Blog - Mjam, Mjam !