From Secret Maryo Chronicles Wiki
Revision as of 08:25, 21 April 2010 by FluXy
If you start a listed task always assign yourself to it. Do not create tasks unless you are a SMC Developer. Use a percent value so everyone can see how much is finished.
- Use a frequency of 44.1 kHz or higher.
- Prefer to use an open source or free sound editor and tools to allow everyone editing it :)
- Use the wave format for sounds below 10 seconds and else Ogg Vorbis with quality 9.
- If you upload sounds to the forum zip the wave files or use flac.
- Send the drafts to the Git repository (if you got access), Forum or directly to FluXy.
|Ice powerup as it does not sound like a powerup ( item/mushroom_blue.ogg )||evans.jahja||70%|
|Ice Ball shoot ( item/iceball.ogg )||-||-|
|Ice Ball hit ( item/ice_kill.ogg )||-||-|
|Ambient Sounds : Snow ( multiple different files )||-||-|
|Ambient Sounds : Waterdrop ( multiple different files )||-||-|
|Ambient Sounds : Generic Wind ( multiple different files )||-||-|
|Furball Boss charge||-||-|
|Furball Boss walking attack (trample)||-||-|
|Recreate live up. Should sound similar. ( item/live_up.ogg )||-||-|
|Fireplant powerup as it does not sound like a powerup ( item/fireplant.ogg )||-||-|
|Recreate eato death. Should sound more like a monster. ( enemy/eato/die.ogg )||-||-|
|Recreate flyon death. Should sound more like a monster. ( enemy/flyon/die.ogg )||-||-|
|Recreate thromp death. Should sound more like a monster and not like metal but stone. ( enemy/thromp/die.ogg )||-||-|
|Ambient Sounds : Desert and Storm Wind||-||-|
|Ambient Sounds : Thunder ( multiple different files )||-||-|
|Ambient Sounds : Humming ( multiple different files )||-||-|
|New generic enemy got hit sounds or give each enemy it's own monster voice (no talk but babbling)||-||-|